Projection Mapping with Parapara Animation
Owner & Collaborators
Create your own projection mapping with Parapara Animation!
- Make what you imagine. You have 10 to 20 minutes for making. You're not recommended to make too big clay because it sometimes disturbs the following work.
- Playing with paper clay scatters the fragment of clay. And it may dirty your room.So you had better lay your sheet on the desk.
- Put what you made on desk and draw your original world!
- If tripod is located near to the computer, there is the risk of touching tripod.And if participants touch and knock down tripod, then tragedy occurs.One way to avoid this tragedy is letting supervisor stand near the tripod.
- Click button on the lower right, then you can use any tools of Parapara Animation.
- Let's create your animation! The following are some examples.
- Example 1. In this case, shift street little by little in each slides.
- Example 2. In this case, move other fishes to their ways.
- Click the arrow icon on the lower left and then click "ツールを隠す". DO NOT CLICK "FullScreen".
- Watch your work with your parents or friends. Sometimes children make very creative work and it makes adults surprised.
- Since it's easy to make and play, it will be new opportunity of playing with your parents or friends.
- You can upload your work to YouTube. And it means you may get any comments from all over the world!