Joined on: Sep 24, 2014
- Halloween Pumpkin CustomizingIt's a customization system for 3D printed pumpkin by a Grasshopper file.
- 5-Axis robotarm controllerThis a cheap motion capturer made by rotatory sensors and 3D printed parts for a 5-axis robot arm.
- HackbyLee(laser cut fingers)This prosthesis limb is a low-cost design which is inspired by the Hackberry of Exiii company (http://exiii-hackberry.com). Hackberry is already in a very low cost and simple technical requirement that compares to most of electronic prothetic on the internet, but a Up Plus 2 printer is recommended for building all necessary 3D printed parts. Even UP is a handy machine, but printing all parts take about 30 hours as I know, or longer. So that's why I tried to replace printed parts by laser-cutter piece as possible in this project. I redesigned the palm and thumb, and other fingers and arm are made by laser cutter. The making of these fingers and arm only spent about 30 mins(not include assembly), and redesigned palm only require 2 hours to be printed. I hope this project can help those people who want to make Hackberry but doesn't have time or UP printer. Last, appreciate the Mr. Yamaura and other members of Exiii provided kind assistance during this work!
- Kiwi BusterThe Kiwi Buster is an prothesis modified from Exiii's Hackberry and has 3 tools to deal with the kiwi.
- Prothesis for Hearing Disabilities .This prothesis can react with other communication to the user. The hand can make flash signal or make response to the people who want to reach the user.
- The Hand for Cheer UpThe hand is driven by the sensor interacted the neck movement, and light up or show the gesture.