Owner & Collaborators
This project looks at using the OTON GLASS and other available OMR (Optical Music Recognition) software to convert musical notation to audio signals. This can be used for people who are learning to read music or are visually impaired and wish to play music that has only been recorded in paper form.
- I printed today two models for our OTO camera. Here is the first one, the original one with Glasses support
- This one was not successful.. The Hiarpin part brok easily. Maybe we can just glue a hairpin on it to show the idea ^^.
- The early bird catches the worm :)
- ↓↓↓All the videos Here↓↓↓https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MAP2s3GFZ3Cb95CZu95rySTJ5_L2AUu9?usp=sharing
- Happy to have those wonderful team members :)
- We have this wonderful women as a special guest in our video.Thank you so much for being part of us Melody!
- We talked about this video and find out that we still have some points to improveWhat we discussed・Adding subtitles・Adding more scene of the moment that Hideo starts using OTO glass.・Make the video shorter
- Still need some help with adding subtitles.
- Hideo's workWe discussed design of this logo. (About the position of T)Hideo is trying to make this logo animated.