Owner & Collaborators
set up factory IoT device using WIO node.
- Open Arduino IDE(require over v1.8)
- set ESP8266 board manager URL for Preference
You can add this URL with "," as separator.
Add board pack on the Board list0Select Generic ESP 8266 Module
Select Generic ESP 8266 Module0Select Generic ESP 8266 Module
- Download ZIP file from here
- Download sample code and open it on Arduino IDE.
- Press "upload" button on Arduino IDE.
Before pushing the button, keep pressing FUNC button on WIO node, and press RESET button once. After releasing the RESET button, release the FUNC button.Now, the board is running on the upload mode.While the upload mode, press "upload" button on Arduino IDE.
Convert State to Annotation.
Select the numebr of the state to annotate.