Took Diagonal side cutter pliers
Cutter for high raising fruits /tree branches (pruning)
Owner & Collaborators
Cutter for high raising fruits /tree branches (pruning) by vayogesh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
Bal-hirda (Terminalia chebula), is one of important NTFT (Normal Thickness Filum Terminale) commodity especially in Sahyadri and Satpuda ranges. Bal Hirda is smallish tree yields; ribbed and nut-like fruit.It is used in chronic fever, helpful in gaining weight in the emaciated persons and in losing weight in obese persons. It is also useful in controlling cold cough. We designed cutter which can be use for harvesting of bal Hirda.
- Made holes on the handles of pliers with the help of drill machine to fix the spring
- Took high tension spring
- Fixed the high tension spring on pliers
- Attached clutch wire to the top of square tube
- Attached the diagonal side cutter pliers to square tube
- Attached the motor cycle lever to the bottom end of square tube
- Joined the yellow colored two rods for indication of the cutter head
- Assembled Hirda harvester is now ready to use
- Assembled aluminum square tube Hirda harvester is now ready to use
- Successful trail of hirda harvester cutter.
- Cutting of high raising fruits / tree branches (pruning)