Date : April 9, 2018
□ Digital fabrication and Social Fabrication
□ How to use Fabble / make your account and introduce yourself
□ How to contact each other
Please make your fabble page and introduce your self
- MIT professor Neil Gershenfeld talks about his Fab Lab -- a low-cost lab that lets people build things they need using digital and analog tools. It's a simple idea with powerful results.
TALK : Neil Gershenfeld (2006)
- Fab:The Coming Revolution on Your Desktop--from Personal Computers to Personal FabricationNeil GershenfeldBasic Books (2007/2/6)
- FabLab – digital fabrication laboratories – were set up to inspire people and entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into new products and prototypes by giving them access to a range of advanced digital manufacturing technology.
- FAB10Invitation for the 11th Fab Lab Conference
- Fabble Tutorial- Please make your own fabble account.- It is required to make documentation by fable for each assignment.
- Documentation using FabbleAwarded work list in 2017
- Experience & Engagement Design 2017YOSEGI
- Experience & Engagement Design 2017Wooden Puzzle Clock
- Experience & Engagement Design 2017Proposal of a modern tea ceremony
- Experience & Engagement Design 2017Yosegi Coas-thermometer
- Fabble formatPlease use this format for your works and project.
- (1) Documentation using Fabble 40%Evaluation will be higher if you put the detailed description, image, video...etc.(2) Presentation 30%To make a presentation set in the lecture(3) Designability 20%Works and the images of each process(4) Helping and learning each other 10%